Infrared sauna
THE INFRARED SAUNA is a premise in which the body is warmed up with heat- radiating infrared panels. The infrared rays work their way a few centimeters under the skin and cause a  large discharge of thermal energy, that distributes evenly in the body, thus forcing it to sweat, without encumbering the functions of the lung and heart. The lower temperature is a result of the emitted radiation- 20% of it heat the air and the remaining 80% heat the body. During the increased sweating the functions of the sweat glands are restored and balanced, the toxins and dross are ejected, the cardiovascular system and lymph edema are improved, the burning of fat is accelerated.
The infrared sauna is suitable for people with high or low blood pressure, cardio- vascular diseases, locomotory- related ailments, arthritis and rheumatism.
Recommended time for the procedure- 20-30 min. with no need of breaks to cool down.
Dear guests 
Sauna Park at Wellness Center Vitosha includes herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, steam bath, contrast pool. 
For your convenience,Herrenmode we recommend that you inform the Reception in advance about the hour you would like use the services at tel: 02 816 87 77. 
Wellness Center prices of services and massages.